EAST COAST RAILWAY
Office of the
Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur,
Bhubaneswar- 751017 (Odisha)
No. ECoR/Pers/R/ TADKs/Trt./8
DRM(P)s- SBP, WAT & KUR,
Sub: Clarification regarding Inter Railway/ Inter Division/ Intra Division Own or Mutual Transfer of TADKs.
Ref: This office letter No.ECoR /Pers/R/7/ Transfer dtd 22.11.19.
Earlier, it was decided vide this office letter No ECoR/ Pers/R/7 /Transfer dated. 22.11.2019 that the TADKs posted on regular measure in other Departments/ Divisions/ HQ/ Units over ECoR, shall not be allowed to seek Inter Division Own Request/Mutual transfer to CRW /MCS without rendering 05 years regular service in their respective Department/ Division/ HQs after regularization.
2. Now, it has been decided to streamline the transfer policy of TADKs over ECoR. In addition to above, the following guidelines shall also be adopted while processing the Inter Railway / Inter Division/Intra Division Own or Mutual Transfer of TADKs
- IROT/ IRMT Request applications of erstwhile TADKs. of other Railways/PUs shall be considered for CRWI/ MGS only after 05 years of their regularization, at par with similar restrictions on their counterpart on ECoR.
- The request for Change of Department/ Category to the department where TADK was originally attached as Substitute TADK shall be considered only after completion of 05 years of regular service (i.e. from the date of regularization).
Chairman RRC & Dy.CPO(IR&W)
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Minimum service condition for Inter-Railway request transfer
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- Inter-Railway Mutual Transfer – Simplified application Procedure – RBE No.131/2017
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Inter- Railway Transfer cases – 5 years compulsory service for transfers of Non-Gazetted Railway Employees
- Guidelines for transfer to regulate transfers of Group ‘C’ officials Group ‘B’ officials and Assistant Superintendent of Posts
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- Railways: Relieving of staff on transfer on mutual exchange basis