Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Revision of age limit regarding
New Delhi, dated 02.08.2012
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways and
(As per mailing list)
Hindi version will follow.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of age limit – Induction of Trackmen into other departments – Regarding
- Induction of Trackmen into other departments
- Categories of Reservation Quotas in Indian Railways
- Reduction of Defence – Tatkal – Female and Senior Citizens quotas in trains
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Amendment to the Indian Railway Establishment Code, Volume-I, 1985 Edition (Reprint Edition 2008) Chapter V – Indian railways
- 7th CPC Eligibility criteria for selection to the post of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, GP Rs.2000 (Level-I) against 33&1/3% and 16&2/3% quotas
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- Induction of Female employees in Railway and other Central Government Departments.