Indian Railways accommodation rate
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. F(X)/I-2002/ 11/ 2
New Delhi, dated: 05 .11.2020
As per standard Lists – I, II& III
Sub : Revision of flat rate of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020 – reg.
The flat rates of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all over Indian Railways were last revised w.e.f. 01.07.2016 vide Board’s letter of even number dated 26.12.2017. Ministry of Railways has now decided to revise the licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all over the Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020, as shown in the Annexure-A.
2. The revised rates will be effective from 01.07.2020. Further, revised rate as on 01.07.2020 will now be the fresh base for 10% increase per year for subsequent years, in terms of Board ‘s letter of even nu m ber dated 08.08.2019.
3. The revision shall be valid for residential accommodations all over the Indian Railways. However, it does not apply to sub-standard accommodation.
4. Immediate action may please be taken to give effect to these orders.
5. Receipt of this letter may please be acknowledged.
Director, Finance (Exp.)
(Enclosure to letter No. F(X)I-2002/ 11/ 2 dated. 05 .11.2020)
REVISED FLAT RATES OF LICENCE FEE FOR DIFFERENT TYPE OF RAILWAY ACCOMMODATIONS W.E.F. 01.07.2020
|Type||Slab of Plinth Area (In Square Meter)||Rates of Licence Fee w.e.f. 01.07.2016||Revised rates of Licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020|
|Rupees per month||Rupees per month|
|II||U pto 45||174||210|
Note : (i) For servant’s quarters and garages allotted, following flat rates may be recovered as under:-
|Quarters||Rate of Licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2016||Revised Rate of Licence Fee w.e.f. 01-.07. 2020 (rounded to nearest 10)|
(ii) . Rates of licence fee for Type-IV quarters will also apply to officer’s Transit flats
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2010, 01.07.2013 and 01.07.2016
- Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rate of license fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation in Railways w.e.f. 01/07/2010, 01/07/2013, and 01/07/2016
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Revision of flat rates of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for Central Govt Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
- Revision of rates of damage for unauthorized occupation of Railway accommodation
- Recovery of licence fee under FR-B with and without Departmental Charges and the Special Licence Fee in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel accommodation in Delhi