Indian Police Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 12th June, 2017
G.S.R. 574(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the All India Services Act, 1951 (61 of 1951), the Central Government, hereby makes the following rules to amend the Indian Police Service (Pay) Rules, 2016, namely:-
I. (1) These rules may be called the Indian Police Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1″ day of January, 2016.
2. In the Indian Police Service (Pay) Rules. 2016.-
(i) in rule 2, for clause (xi), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“(xi) “Level in the Pay Matrix” shall mean the Level corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale specified in the Pay Matrix in APPENDIX-I“;
(ii) for rule 7, the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“7. Pay protection’ to officers on Central deputation.– If the pay of the officers posted on deputation to the Central Government, after fixation of their pay in the revised pay structure, either under these rules or as per the instructions regulating such fixation of pay of the post to which they are appointed on deputation, happens to be lower than the pay they would have entitled to, had they been in their parent cadre and would have drawn that pay but for the Central deputation, such difference in the pay shall be protected in the form of Personal Pay with effect from the 1st’ January, 2016″.
RAJESH KUMAR YADAV, Under Secy.
Note:- The principal rules were published vide Notification number G.S.R. 910(E), dated the 23rd September, 2016.
APPENDIX – I
Pay Matrix (w.e.f 01. 01.2016)
Related to Your Search:
- Indian Forest Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- IPS (Pay) Rules, 2016
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations — revision of pay scales- amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- 7th CPC Revised Pay Rules – Gazette Notification on 15.6.2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Air Force Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Army Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- Director General Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Rules 2021 Group A posts