Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 12th June, 2017
G.S.R. 575(E).-In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 3 of the All India Services Act, 1951 (61 of 1951), the Central Government, hereby makes the following rules to amend the Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Rules, 2016, namely:- 1.
1. These rules may be called the Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 20 I 7.
2. They shall be deemed to have come into force on the I st day of January, 2016.
2. In the Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Rules, 2016.-
(i) in rule 2, for clause (xi), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“(xi) “Level in the Pay Matrix” shall mean the Level corresponding to the existing Pay Band and Grade Pay or scale specified in the Pay Matrix in APPENDIX-I” ;
(ii) for rule 7, the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“7. Pay protection to officers on Central deputation.- If the pay of the officers posted on deputation to the Central Government, after fixation of their pay in the revised pay structure, either under these rules or as per the instructions regulating such fixation of pay of the post to which they are appointed on deputation, happens to be lower than the pay they would have entitled to, had they been in their parent cadre and would have drawn that pay but for the Central deputation, such difference in the pay shall be protected in the form of Personal Pay with effect from the 1st January, 2016″
RAJESH KUMAR YADAV, Under Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published vide notification number G.S.R. 870(E), dated the 8th September, 2016. APPENDIX-I Pay Matrix (w.e.f 01.01.2016)
Related to Your Search:
- Indian Police Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- Indian Forest Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Air Force Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Army Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Navy Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations — revision of pay scales- amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- 7th CPC Notification: Air-force Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- Promotion to the grade of Higher Administrative Grade+ of the Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service Gr. ‘A’ in Level 16 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
- Amendments in the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission