Indefinite Strike from July 11 – NJCA not yet decided
DATED – 06.07.2016
The National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) met at the Staff Side office, JCM, New Delhi today at 11:30 AM as scheduled. During the discussions, the Convener received an invitation from the Honourable Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh. The following members of the NJCA met the Home Minister in a delegation.
1. Dr. M. Raghavaiah (NFIR), 2. Shiv Gopal Misra (AIRF), 3. Rakhal Dasgupta (AIRF), 4. Guman Singh (NFIR), 5. K. K. N. Kutty (Confederation), 6. C. Srikumar (AIDEF), 7. M. Krishnan (Confederation), 8. Ashok Singh (INDWF), 9. R. Srinivasan (INDWF), 10. M. S. Raja (Confederation), 11. J. R. Bhosale (AIRF), 12. Bhatnagar (NFIR), 13. R. N. Parashar (NFPE), 14. Giriraj Singh (NFPE), 15. Satish Chander (FNPO), 16. Shiv Kumar (FNPO), 17. N. Kannaiah (AIRF).
The issues in the Charter of demands were discussed with special reference to the 7th CPC related demands. The delegation brought to the notice of the Honourable Home Minister that the NJCA has not received a communication from the Government over the assurances held out on 30th June, 2016, when the NJCA delegation met the Honourable Home Minister, Finance Minister and the Railway Ministers. On 30th June 2016, the Government had assured to refer the revision of Minimum wage and fitment formula to a Committee. The Finance Minister has also clarified that the Government has taken the decision to implement the recommendation of the 7th CPC to bring about parity between the past and present pensioners. They added that such a communication in confirmation of the assurances will enable them to take a decision over the strike action which is to commence from 11th July, 2016.
The Honourable Home Minister assured the delegation that the Government will honour the assurances held out to the NJCA leaders on 30th June, 2016 and accordingly the Honourable Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitly will issue a Press Statement today, with copy to NJCA.
After receipt of the copy of the Press Communique issued by the Honourable Finance Minister, the NJCA will take a final decision.
Related to Your Search:
- NJCA MEETING: Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR yet to take a decision
- STRIKE IS DEFERRED, BUT THE STRUGGLE SHALL CONTINUE
- Central has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration – NJCA
- Charter of demands – Indefinite Strike from 11th July 2016-reg
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances
- Action programme of NJCA on 26 Point Charter of Demands submitted by NJCA