Honorarium rates for serving retired and eminent guest faculty at RAKNPA should be increased, according to a proposal.
F. no. 01-73/2009-Trg.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Subject: Increase in rates of the honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA.
Reference Training Division’s letter no. 11-47/2016-Trg. dated 25-02-2016 and letter no. 01-73/2009-Trg. dated 01-01-2010 and 01-11-2011.
With reference to the subject matter, it is informed that the competent authority has approved the proposal for enhancement of rates of the honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA , with immediate effect and as per details given below:-
|Category||New rate of Honorarium|
|1)||Serving (Departmental officers)||Rs. 1000/- per session|
|2)||Non-serving||Rs. 2000/- per session|
|3)||Experts/Eminent persons||Rs. 8000/- per session|
(One session is of 75 minutes duration)
2. This issues with the concurrence of the IFW of Postal Directorate vide their diary number 119 dated 17-03-2021.
Related to Your Search:
- Honorarium to Guest faculty payable to Serving Officers/Non-Serving Officers/Experts/Eminent persons
- Revision of rates of honorarium for Guest Faculty for training activities in Defence Accounts Department
- Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO)/Presenting Officers (PO) – Consolidated instructions regarding
- Grant of honorarium for delivering lectures in Zonal Training Schools/Centres
- Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO)/Presenting Officers (PO) – Dopt Orders
- Railway Board Order: Honorarium payable to conducting written test for recruitment and for Physical Efficiency Test
- Payment of honorarium to operational staff working at CPC – Honorarium amount per new PLI / RPLI business proposal – DoP
- Revision of rates of Training Allowance to Faculty Members
- Honorarium to MTS/Group ‘D’ officials – Revision of Rates