7th CPC Training Allowance – DoPT Order dt.13.9.2018
Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
[Training Division (IST/IIPA)]
Block-4, Old JNU Campus
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-67
Dated: September 13, 2018
Subject: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance.
In continuation of this Department’s O.M. No.13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref dated October 24, 2017 on the subject cited above, the undersigned is directed to state that the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India has conveyed their ex-post facto approval for the applicability of the OM No. 13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref dated October 24, 2017 to the employees belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department under the presumption that any government servant, who is not a permanent faculty and joins the training academies/institutes/establishments as a faculty is entitled to training allowance vide their ID Note 124/03-2017/Vol.II dated July 2, 2018.
2. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance – DoPT Order
- Revision of rates of Training Allowance to Faculty Members
- Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification by DoPT
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- Honorarium to Guest faculty payable to Serving Officers/Non-Serving Officers/Experts/Eminent persons
- Revision of rates of honorarium for Guest Faculty for training activities in Defence Accounts Department
- Pay Revision of Employees following CDA pattern in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Government decision on allowances etc
- 7th Pay Commission Grant of Children Education Allowance
- Revision of rates of Training Allowances and abolition of Sumptuary Allowance for Training Institutes