Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to TamilNadu State Government Employees
Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to TN State Employees : The Tamil Nadu Government has decided to constitute a 5 Member Committee of Higher Officials to implement the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission. The committee will submit the report within four months (30th June).
Following the implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission to the employees working under Central Government, the Tamilnadu Chief Minister has today decided to constitute a 5 Member Secretary level committee formed to implement the recommendations of 7th CPC to State Govt Employees, Teachers and employees of Localbodies.
Recognised State Government Employees Unions are requested to send the proposal of pay structure and all other demands to the committee.
The committee will examine, review and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the emoluments structure including pay, allowances, pension and other facilities/benefits.
Related to Your Search:
- Jammu and Kashmir government employees demand implementation of 7th Pay Commision
- Revision of Pay scales, Pension to the TN State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission for Tamilnadu State Employees
- Committee to look into anomalies of 7th pay panel implementation
- Ministry of Railways have decided to constitute a committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) on Indian Railways.
- 7th PAY COMMISSION DATE : 7th Pay Commission Date for implementation
- Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table is not final and subject to change – Federation Sources
- 7CPC: Good news for government employees! Secretary Panel submits report; recommendations implementation soon