How to get an online EPF Pass book
Employees Provident Fund (EPF), generally known as PF is a retirement benefit scheme available to the salaried class in India, wherein both the employer and employee contribute an equal amount towards the fund. This year, the EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) has introduced an e-passbook facility for members, which enables them to check their PF account online.
What is an EPF e-passbook?
The EPF e-passbook is an online version of the employee’s provident fund account. Transactions are recorded date-wise and these can be tracked easily by the member. You can check your EPF balance online anytime you wish to.
How to register online?
Registration on the EPFO website is necessary to avail the e-passbook facility. The following steps need to be followed to register online –
1. Visit the EPFO members site – http://members.epfoservices.in/
2. Click on the “Register” at the bottom of the page or “Click here to Register” button under the Login area.
3. You will reach the registration page, where you will have to enter your mobile number mandatorily. You will also need to enter your date of birth, email id and select one of the eight documents (PAN number, Aadhar (UID), NPR (National Population Register), bank account number, voter ID card, driving license, passport number or ration card number) along with its unique number and your name as it is in the document. On entering a six digit unique text character, you will have to click “GET PIN” to get a four digit authorization PIN on your mobile.
4. Once you receive the PIN on your mobile, you will have to enter this PIN in the box provided at the bottom of the page. Check the “I agree” box and click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking on “Submit”, your registration will be complete and you will get a confirmation message on your mobile.
This completes the registration process on the EPFO member website.
Related to Your Search:
- Kind Perusal for CGHS Beneficiaries
- CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries
- Steps For E-Revision 6th Pay Commission To 7th Pay Commission
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
- Online Facility for Settlement of Claims in EPFO
- EPFO Introduces ‘View Pension Passbook’ Service for the pensioners through Umang App
- Unique Facility for EPF members to Download their E-Pass Book
- EPFO: Digital Signatures Under Employees Provident Fund Organisation