Honorarium to MTS/Group ‘D’ officials – Revision of Rates
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Subject: Grant of honorarium to MTS/Group ‘ID’ officials when appointed to work as Despatch Rider/Scooter Driver/Staff Car Driver for short period in the absence of Despatch Rider/Scooter Driver/Staff Car Driver – Revision of rates.
Reference is invited to this Department’s O.M. No.17016/6/87-Estt.(Allow) dated 25th February, 1988, on the captioned subject and to revise the rates of honorarium with immediate effect as under:
|1.||MTS/Group `D’ officials when appointed to work as Dispatch Rider/Scooter Driver||10/- per day.|
|2.||MTS/Group ‘D’ officials/Dispatch Rider/Scooter Driver when appointed to work as Staff Car Drivers||20/- per day|
2. The amount of honorarium shall be subject to the ceiling as envisaged in FR 46(b) and instructions issued by this department from time to time.
3. In so far as persons working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Departments are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
(S. G. Mulchandaney)
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ on Honorarium – Dopt Orders on 1.4.2014
- Reimbursement of expenditure on account of acquiring driving license for Motor cars to Dispatch Rider / MTS – Dopt Orders
- Children Education Allowance – Frequently asked questions (13.05.2014)
- DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
- Recruitment posts of Staff Car Driver and Despatch Riders or Scooter Drivers
- Dopt clarification orders on Honorarium
- Payment of honorarium to operational staff working at CPC – Honorarium amount per new PLI / RPLI business proposal – DoP
- Recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver in Ministry of Defence by Deputation or absorption or Re-employment basis
- Revision of rates of honorarium for Guest Faculty for training activities in Defence Accounts Department