Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town are within the same district
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam,
PCof A(Fys) Kolkata
Sub: Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town are within the same district.
The matter regarding admittance of Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarters and home town within the same district, are under examination at HQr’s office.
2. After taking into consideration of views and opinion of different Controllers, the matter has been examined at this HQr’s office and the undersigned has been directed to inform Horne Town LTC may be admitted to employees whose HQr’s and Home Town are within the same district provided they do not come within the purview of-same station as has been defined under SR 116 of FRSR Part II TA Rules.
3. All LTC Claims may be regulated accordingly.
Main Order: http://pcafys.nic.in/files/LTC.pdf
Related to Your Search:
- Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town and within the same district
- Headquarters/Home Town LTC: Central Government Employees’ Confusions Continue
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988- Clarification regarding eligibility of Home Town Concession- FAQ
- LTC claims: Change of Home Town while availing LTC-Army Officers
- LTC entitlements of unmarried Government servants – Clarification on Conversion of Home Town LTC facility
- Central Government Employees: No LTC in case of posting in home town
- CPWD Clarification: General Secretary or the Chief Executive of the Association would be retained at Headquarter or brought to the Headquarter on demand
- Home town LTC conversion rules for fresh recruits to visit UT of Jammu & Kashmir
- Avail LTC for the block 2014-2015 before it finally expires by December 2016