Highlights of SCOVA 21st meeting held on 27.09.2012
10. Widening the Scope of Pension Adalat: As per DOP&PW, all matters relating to the Pensioners/family Pensioners can be taken up by the Pension Adalat except cases involving purely legal points and grievances involving Policy matters.
11.Smart Cards issued to RELHS beneficiaries in Delhi/NCR will continue and will be revalidated. Smart Cards will be introduced also at Rly Zonal Hqs, State capitals and Metro cities.
12. Seperate OPD services for senoir citizens are now available in Zonal Raliway Hospitals.
13. Zonal Railways are being advised by the Rly Board to provide to pensioners and Family pensioners specialised services on priority on nominated days.
Related to Your Search:
- Action Taken Report on the minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13.10.2015 and Fresh Agenda Items to be discussed in 28th SCOVA meeting
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2012 – Agenda Items for 21st Meeting of SCOVA
- Minutes of the meeting: 29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP)
- SCOVA : Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held on 23rd March 2018
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- Minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13th October, 2015 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP)
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff
- Highlights of Action Taken Report of SCOVA ON 27.06.2016
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners – R.B.E. No. : 97/2016