Guidelines on implementation of suo-motu disclosure under Section 4 of RT1 Act, 2005 — Compliance of.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel Training
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dated 10th December, 2013
Sub: Guidelines on implementation of suo-motu disclosure under Section 4 of RT1 Act, 2005 — Compliance of.
Attention is invited to this Departments O.M. of even no. dated 15.4.2013 on the subject mentioned above.
2. In that O.M., it was mentioned that each Ministry/Public Authority shall ensure that the guidelines for suo motu disclosure under RTI are fully operationalised within a period of 6 months from the date of their issuance i.e. 15.04.2013. It was also requested that the Action Taken Report on the compliance of guidelines should be sent, alongwith the URL link, to the DoPT and the Central Information Commission soon after the expiry of the initial period of the 6 months. It has been noticed that most of the Ministries/Departments/Public Authorities have not sent the compliance report/Action Taken Report to this Department and Central Information Commission.
3. It is once again requested that the guidelines mentioned in O.M. dated 15.4.2013 be complied with at the earliest and compliance report sent to this Department and Central Information Commission, immediately.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Implementation of suo motu disclosure under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 – Compliance of Section 4 of the RTI Act, 2005
- DoPT orders 2019 – Guidelines of suo motu disclosure under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005
- Disclosure of information under RTI
- Duplicity requests on RTI – Dopt advised to upload most often requests on the websites of all Departments
- Dopt Orders – Disclosure of personal information under the RTI Act, 2005
- DoPT – Voluntary disclosure of information relating to compassionate appointment by the concerned Ministries/ Departments on their website
- Most of central government department websites lack transparency: CIC audit
- DOPT: Abide by with Section 4 of the Right to Information (RTI) Act
- Securing the Personal information including Aadhar No, in RTI Applications/ Appeals in compliance to Aadhar Act, 2016 and Information Technical Act, 2000