GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE CLAIM
1. CEA rate from Apr 17 to Jun 17 is Rs 1500/- PM (required to submit School fees receipt and bills).
2. CEA rate from Jul 17 to Mar 18 is Rs 2250/- PM (Fixed amount no need to submit receipts / bills).
3. For Hostel Subsidy the rate is Rs 6750/- PM w.e.f. 01 Jul 17.
4. CEA for Specially Abled Children is Rs 4500/- PM w.e.f. 01 Jul 17.
5. For claiming CEA submit a certificate issued by Head of Institution / School.
6. For Hostel Subsidy similar certificate required with additional information about expenditure towards boarding and lodging in the residential complex.
7. Re-imbursement of CEA forms are given below.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC CEA: Total Claim for Academic Year 2017-18
- Child Education Allowance Hostel Subsidy for the year 2019-2020
- Railways: Children Education Allowance for the year 2017-2018
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, Hostel Subsidy Claims & Travelling Allowance Entitlement: PCDA’s instructions
- Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance
- Guidelines for Payment of Children Education Allowance as per 7th CPC
- MoD Clarification on Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy for Armed Forces