RPF/RPSF ad-hoc bonus 2022
All Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel, ad-hoc bonus equivalent to 30 (thirty) days emoluments for the financial year 2021-2022, without any wage eligibility ceiling.
भारत सरकार /GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय (MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
रेलवे बोर्ड (RAILWAY BOARD
RBE No. 133/2022
New Delhi, dated 26.10.2022
The General Managers/ CAQs (R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
Subject: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2021-2022.
The President is pleased to decide that all Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel, may be granted ad-hoc bonus equivalent to 30 (thirty) days emoluments for the financial year 2021-22, without any wage eligibility ceiling. The calculation ceiling for payment of ad-hoc Bonus under these orders shall be monthly emoluments of Rs.7000/-, as revised w.e.f 01.04.2014 vide Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)’s OM No. 7/4/2014/E.IITI9A), dated 29th August, 2016.
Railway Employees Bonus Order 2022
2. The benefit will be admissible subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- a) Only those Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel who were in service on 31.3.2022 and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2021-22 will be eligible for payment under these orders. Pro-rata payment will be admissible to the eligible personnel for period of continuous service during the year from six months to a full year, the eligibility period being taken in terms of number of months of service (rounded off to the nearest number of months).
- b) The quantum of Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) will be worked out on the basis of average emoluments/ calculation ceiling whichever is lower. To calculate Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) for one day, the average emoluments in a month will be divided by 30.4 (average number of days in a month). This will, thereafter, be multiplied by the number of days of bonus granted. To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (where actual average emoluments exceed Rs.7000), Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) for thirty days would work out to Rs.7000 x 30/30.4 = Rs.6907.89 (rounded off to Rs.6908/-)
- c) All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
- d) Various points regarding regulation of Ad-hoc/ Non-PLB Bonus are given in the Annexure.
- e) All the Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel, regardless of whether they are in uniform or out of uniform and regardless of place of their posting, shall be eligible only for ad-hoc bonus in terms of these orders.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
Joint Director, Estt.(P&A)
No.E(P&A)II/2022/ Bonus-1 New Delhi, dated 26.10.2022
|1.||Whether the employees in the following categories are eligible for the benefit of ad-hoc bonus for an accounting year.||Subject to completion of minimum six months continuous service and being in service as on 31st March, 2022.|
|(a)||Employees appointed on purely temporary ad-hoc basis.||(a)||Yes, if there is no break in service.|
|(b)||Employees who resigned, retired from service or expired before 31st March, 2022.||(b)||As a special case only those persons who superannuated or retired on invalidation on medical grounds or died before 31st March, 2022 but after completing at least six months regular service during the year will be eligible for the ad-hoc bonus on pro-rata basis in terms of nearest number of months of service.|
|(c)||Employees on deputation/ foreign service terms to state governments, U.T. Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, etc, on 31st March, 2022.||(c)||Such employees are not eligible for the ad-hoc bonus to be paid by the lending departments. In such cases the liability to pay ad-hoc bonus lies with the borrowing organization depending upon the ad-hoc bonus/ PLB/ ex-gratia/ incentive payment scheme, if any, in force in the borrowing organization.|
|(d)||Employees who reverted during accounting year from deputation on foreign service with the organizations indicated in ‘C’ above.||(d)||The total amount of bonus/ex-gratia received for the accounting year from foreign employer and the ad-hoc bonus, if any, due from a Central Government office for the period after reversion will be restricted to the amount due under ad-hoc bonus as per these orders.|
|(e)||Employees from State Government/ U.T./ Admn./ Public Sector Undertakings on reverse deputation with the Central Government.||(e)||Yes, they are eligible for ad-hoc bonus to be paid by the borrowing departments in terms of these orders provided no additional incentive as part of terms of deputation, other than Deputation Allowance, is paid and the lending authorities have no objection.|
|(f)||Superannuated employees who were re-employed.||(f)||Re-employment being fresh employment, eligibility period is to be worked out separately for re-employment period, the total amount admissible, if any, for prior to superannuation and that for re-employment period being restricted to the maximum admissible under ad-hoc bonus under these orders.|
|(g)||Employees on half-pay leave/ E.O.L./ leave not due/ study leave at any time during the accounting year.||(g)||Except in the case of leave without pay the period of leave of other kinds will be included for the purpose of working out eligibility period. The period of E.O.L./ dies non will be excluded from eligibility period but will not count as break in service for the purpose of ad-hoc bonus.|
|(h)||Employees under suspension at any time during the accounting year.||(h)||Subsistence allowance given to an employee under suspension for a period in the accounting year cannot be treated as emoluments. Such an employee becomes eligible for the benefit of ad- hoc bonus if and when reinstated with benefit of emoluments for the period of suspension, and in other cases such period will be excluded for the purpose of eligibility as in the case of employees on leave without pay.|
|(i)||Employees transferred from one Ministry/department/Office covered by ad-hoc bonus orders to another within the Government of India or a union Territory Government covered by ad-hoc bonus orders and vice versa.||(i)||Employees who are transferred from any of the Ministry/Department/Office covered by ad-hoc bonus orders to another such office without break in service will be eligible on the basis of combined period of service in the different organizations. Those who are nominated on the basis of a limited departmental or open competitive exam from one organization to a different organisation will also be eligible for the ad-hoc bonus. The payment will be made only by the organization where he was employed as on 31st March, 2022 and no adjustments with the previous employer will be necessary.|
|(j)||Employees who are transferred from a Government Department/ organization covered by ad-hoc bonus orders to a government Department/ Organization covered by productivity Linked bonus scheme or vice versa.||(j)||They may be paid what would have been paid on the basis of emoluments in ad-hoc bonus covered department for the entire year less the amount due as productivity-linked bonus. The amount so calculated may be paid by department where he was working on 31st March 2022 and/or at the time of payment.|
|(k)||Part time employees engaged on nominal fixed payment.||(k)||Not eligible|
Download Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2021-2022 RBE Order
Leave a Reply