Ministry of Finance
Grievances Related to Family Pension
As on 23.08.2013, no grievance relating to non-payment of arrears of family pension which are registered in System in pending at CPAO level.
As per information available with the Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO), during the period from 25.03.2011 to 22.08.2013, 541 numbers of grievances relating to family pension were registered with CPAO. Out of these, 200 numbers of grievances were registered during the current year 2013. All grievances were forwarded to authorized Central Pension Processing Centre and concerned Pay & Accounts Office/Head of Office and were monitored by CPAO till settlement.
This was stated by Minister of State for Finance, Shri Namo Narain Meena in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Source: PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- Provide monthly pension slips alongwith break up to pensioners/ family pensioners.: CPAO’s instructions to Bank
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- Allotment of 12 Digit PPO Number to Pre-90 pensioners
- Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departrnents and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners
- Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC
- Recording of PPO Number in the Bank Pass Book of Defence pensioner/family pensioner
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances
- Resolving of old pension cases
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission