Greater Noida Housing Scheme – The beneficiaries those who have already applied for withdrawal consequent upon the issuance of allotment letter may also be given one chance to reconsider their withdrawal option.
Central Government Employees
Welfare Housing Organisation
(Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Govt. of India)
6th Floor, ‘A’ wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi 110001
September 2, 2014
All Registrations of Greater Noida Housing Scheme
Subject: Greater Noida Housing Scheme
All the allottees of Greater Noida Housing Scheme are informed in continuation to CGEWHO’s Allotment Letter dated 25/07/2014 that due, to number of grievances/ representations/ suggestions’ regarding fixing of cost on provisional basis, received in CGEWHO, the matter was put-up before the 102nd Executive Committee meeting held on 27/08/2014 and after due deliberations the following was agreed to:-
a) In continuation to our allotment letter dated 25.07.2014 already issued to the beneficiaries a letter may be issued demanding only land component which is fixed and already intimated to the beneficiary. The last date of the payment may also be extended upto 10th October 2014.
b) The highlights of the scheme may also be intimated! displayed for information of all the beneficiaries.
c) The beneficiaries those who have already applied for withdrawal consequent upon the issuance of allotment letter may also be given one chance to reconsider their withdrawal option.
d) Balance amount of 1st installment already intimated vide Allotment Letter dated 25.02.2014 depending upon the cost arrived after finalizing of contractor shall be demanded in due course.
e) Other terms and conditions already intimated vide Allotment Letter dated 25.07.2014 will remain the same.
2. In view of the above decision of the Executive Committee, CGEWHO, separate communication is being sent to allottees for further necessary action.
3. This is issued with approval of CEO, CGEWHO.
(Arun Kumar Singh)
Asstt. Director (Admn.)
for Chief Executive Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Draw of lots (Manual) for allotment of specific flat/ floor in CGEWHO’s Greater Noida (Phase-I) Housing Scheme
- CGEWHO : Allotment of Lowest Floor Flats in CGEWHO’s Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme as per Rule 24 on Medical Ground
- CGEWHO Kolkata (Phase-II) Housing Scheme: Notice for meeting
- Clarification regarding the Partial Completion Certificate issued by CMDA for CGEWHO’s Chennai (Phase-II) Housing Scheme for 27 Blocks
- CGEWHO Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Progress Updation
- CGEWHO Announcement on Housing Scheme at Mohali
- Display CGEWHO’S Housing Scheme in all Central Ministry’s web site through NIC
- Housing Schemes by CGEWHO
- Current status of Chennai Phase-II Housing Project