Gratitude expressed on the Govt decisions on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations
Hon’ble Minister of State,
Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Gratitude expressed on the Govt decisions on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations – reg.
1. Bharat Pensioners Samaj a conglomerate of over 725 Pensioners Associations while expressing its gratitude to Govt. of India for the benevolent decision on the VII Central Pay Commission recommendations on the revision of Pension based on the ‘Notional Pay’ on last pay drawn basis.
2.Sir, the VII Central Pay Commissions recommendations as well as benefit of revised ‘Dearness Relief’ have not been implemented in respect of Pensioners retired from the Central Government autonomous bodies under various Central Ministries of Govt of India undertakings and Public Sector undertakings who are eligible to received Pension under CCS(Pension)Rules from the Govt. of India. Kindly order the early revision of Pension with Dearness Relief at the revised rates.
3. The VII Central Pay Commission has recommended the extension of CGHS benefits to Postal Pensioners as well as takeover of remaining Postal Dispensaries. The VII Central Pay Commission also recommended the introduction of comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme for the Central Government employees and pensioners. These recommendations remain unimplemented so far. The excessive revision of CGHS subscription also causing hardships to the Pensioners.
The Hon’ble Minister may kindly order the examination of these issues and order remedial measures at his earliest convenience.
Genl Secy. Bharat Pensioners Samaj
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS & CS(MA) Rules: Revision of dependent income limit subsequent to implementation of 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Revision of Pension for Puducherry pensioners / family pensioners drawing pension under ex-French Rules
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendation to Pensioners / Family Pensioners of CSIR
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension – Revised rate effective from 1.7.2016 on implementation of decision taken on recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission
- 50% Dearness Relief Merger or Interim Relief for Central Government Pensioner: Bharat Pensioners Samaj’s letter to Finance Minister
- Expected Pension / Family Pension Table in 7th Pay Commission
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of provisions regulating pension / gratuity / commutation of pension / family pension / disability pension / ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc
- Revision of rates of subscription under CGHS due to revision of pay and allowances of Central Government employees and revision of pension/ family pension on account of implementation of recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission