Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers – Dopt orders
DOPT ORDERS: Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS in Non Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)- clarification regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated 11th December, 2013
Subject : Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS in Non Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)- clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments O.Ms. of even numbers dated 22.09.2011 and 27.05.2013 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the references have been received in this Department from various Ministries /Departments seeking advice as to whether the Non Functional Selection Grade (NFSG) of Rs.4200/- can be granted to those Steno Grade ‘D’ whose ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years are not available though they have completed 5 years of approved service in the Grade. It has also come to the notice of this Department that some Ministries / Departments have already granted NFSG of Rs.4200/- to their Steno Grade ‘D’ whose ACRs / APARs for the last 5 years were not available.
2. The O.M. creating a new grade of UDC (NFSG) of CSCS and Stenographer Grade ‘D’(NFSG) of CSSS bad been issued vide this Department’s O.M. No.20/49/2009-CS-II(B) dated 22.06.2011 in consultation with the Department of Expenditure. It has been laid down in para 1(b) of ibid O.M. dated 22.06.2011 that an Internal Committee will be constituted by the concerned Cadre Unit who shall consider the last 5 years’ ACRs/APARs of the officials concerned and, as per their recommendations, suitable officials will be placed in the NFSG. In the case of SC/ST officials, they may be granted the NFSG even if they do not fulfill the criteria as laid down in para 1(b) (iii), provided they are not found unfit by the Committee.
3. In view of the above, all Ministries / Departments are advised to strictly follow the procedure laid down in this Department’s O.M. dated 22.06.2011 and grant the NFSG on the bass of the overall performance of the officials during the last 5 years’ ACRs/APARs of the officials concerned irrespective of the category i.e. UR or SC/ST. They are further advised to take appropriate action, If any official has been allowed NFSG of Rs.4200/- without considering his / her performance on the basis of ACRs/APARs for the last 5years.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Grant Of NPSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP 4200) to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Review of instructions on appointment to Non Functional Selection Grade – Dopt Orders on 25.6.2015
- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-Issuance of Zone of consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)
- Scanning of ACRs/ APARs from the year 2000-2001 onward in respect of all the three services of Central Secretariat viz. CSS, CSSS and CSCS reg
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Entries in ACRs/APARs and proper disposal of representation against remarks in ACRs/ APARs or for upgradation/downgradation of the final grading
- Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
- Web Based software solution for Cadre Management System of CSS — Maintenance of APARs for the year 2012-13 onwards