BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01.
No.: 11.03/2011- PAT(BSNL)
Subject: Grant of revised rates of House Rent Allowance(HRA) to the staff posted at Saharanpur City (within its Municipal Limits) w.e.f. 01.12.2011—Regarding.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to the Department of Public Enterprises OM No, 2(70)/08-DPC(WC) dated 28-11-2008 and the Presidential Directives issued by the Department or Telecommunications vide their letter No 61.01/2009-SU dated 27th February 2009 and BSNL Office Order No. 1- 50/2008.PAT(BSNL) dated 05.03.2009 regarding payment of HRA on the basis of the population of the cities to the employees of CPSEs and to say that as per report based on Census-2011 received from District Census Officer. Saharanpur, the population of Saharanpur City has become more than five lakhs.
2. The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the competent authority for the payment of HRA @ 20% w.e.f. 01.12.2011 to all employees of BSNL who are posted at Saharanpur city (within the Municipal limits)
3. Hindi version shell follow.
[Sheo Shankar Prasad]
Assistant General Manager (Pers. V)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL Employees Union writes to Corporate Office for payment of 20% HRA to Vellore, Tamil Nadu Circle
- BSNL Latest News 2020 – Rates of Memento, Shawl and Cash gift for retired BSNL employees
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees
- Classification of Cities for HRA as per 7th CPC – X Y Z Classification of Cities for HRA 2020
- Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises