Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
S.No. PC-VII/ 98
RBE No. 41/2018
New Delhi, dated 20.03.2018
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
(as per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances- date of effect.
Ref: Board’s letter of even No. dated 28-11-2017 (RBE No. 175/2017)
Pursuant to the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission, the rates of OTA have been revised w.e.f. 01-7-2017 vide Board’s letter of even number dated 28-11-2017 (RBE No.175/2017). The issue of revising the date of effect of OTA w.e.f. 01-01-2016 had been under consideration and it has been decided that the basic pay and DA element for the purpose of OTA may be antedated to 01-01-2016 and other elements constituting emoluments for the purpose of OTA viz. HRA and Transport allowance etc. shall be taken into account at revised rates w.e.f. 01-7-2017 as per the 7th CPC recommendations.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is enclosed.
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-V
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances – date of effect
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable with effective from 01 January 2013 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC – Railway Board Orders
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revised rates of stipend to Special Class Railway Apprentices
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- DA to Railway employees from the existing rate of 31% to 34% of the Basic Pay with effect from 1st January 2022