New Delhi, dated 05.06.2012.
The General Secretary
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi – 110055.
Sub :- PNM/AIRF item No.2/2011-regarding grant of MACPS to Goods Guards category.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the minutes of AIRF separate meeting held on 13-02-2012 against item No.02/2011 on the above subject and to state that the matter was again examined in consultation with DoP&T, the nodal department of Govt. on MACPS, DoP&T have further clarified that every financial upgradation including non-functional upgradation granted to an employee has been treated as one upgradation and is to be offset against one financial upgradation under MACPS.
Accordingly, the grade pay of 4200 allowed to Raiways Goods Guards (to the extent of 27% of sanctioned strength) on non-functional basis with the designation as Sr. Goods Guard would be reckoned as one upgradation for the purpose of MACPS.
In view of the above position as clarified by DoP&T the demand raised by the Raliway Federation may not be acceded to.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Pharmacists
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) Clarifications
- Implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways – AIRF
- Recommendations of 7th CPC on benchmark for the purpose of MACPS – Clarification
- MACP on Hierarchy: DoPT’s clarification in view of Tribunal/Court Judgement through Railway Board