GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY: SLP (civil) CC No.10435 of 2014, UOI Vs Babu Ram & Ors, hearing was listed on 22 08 2014 before Hon’ble Supreme Court. Details of orders passed on the case are given below:
ITEM NO.38 COURT NO.12 SECTION IVB
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS
Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (C)……CC No(s).
(Arising out of impugned final judgment and order dated 07/11/2013 in CWP No. 24279/2013 passed by the High Court Of Punjab & Haryana At Chandigarh)
BABU RAM & ORS. Respondent(s)
I.A. 1/2014(with c/delay in filing SLP and office report)
S.L.P.(C)…CC No. 10436/2014
(With appln.(s) for c/delay in filing SLP and Office Report)
Date : 22/08/2014 These applications were called on for hearing today.
CORAM : HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE MADAN B. LOKUR
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE C. NAGAPPAN
For Petitioner(s) Mr. Maninder Singh, ASG
Ms. Rekha Pandey, Adv.
Ms. Indira Sawhney, Adv.
Ms. Sushma Suri, Adv.
For Mr. B. V. Balaram Das ,Adv.
UPON hearing the counsel the Court made the following
In the meantime, the operation of the impugned orders shall remain stayed.
Tag with SLP (C) No. 22181 of 2014.
Signature Not Verified
Related to Your Search:
- Increment Issue: for those retired on 30th June, due increment is 1st July. Supreme Court of India dismissed Review petition No.1731/2019
- Payment of Arrears w.e.f. 01-01-1996 to 18-02-2003 to Railway Accounts Officer: Supreme Court dismissed the Review Petition
- Delhi High Court Order – MACP is effective from 1.1.2006 as per 6th Pay Commission recommendation, as it forms part of Pay and NOT allowances
- Government employee can’t seek promotion after refusing it: Supreme Court
- Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years but more than 20 years service: Supreme Court dismisses UOI Review Petition
- ARREARS WEF 01.01.06 MATTER- JUDGMENT/ ORDER OF THE HSC IN THE SLP- CA CASES IS AS FOLLOWS:
- OROP panel hearing ex-servicemen issues: Govt tells High Court
- Delhi HC Judgement on MACP
- IMPORTANT JUDGEMENT- OFFICIAL RETIRED ON 30th JUNE IS ELIGIBLE FOR INCREMENT DUE ON 1st JULY NOTIONALLY FOR PENSIONARY BENEFITS