NFSG to Eligible Grade ‘D’ Stenographers – Dopt Clarification Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Date: 20th June, 2018
Subject: Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-Issuance of Zone of consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to OM No. 6/6/2011-CS-II(C) dated 23.09.2011 on the subject mentioned above and to say that consequent upon issue of the OM ibid, representations from a no. of officials of CSSS who were not placed in the same list as a result of their getting promotion already on adhoc basis to the grade of PA vide OM No. 5/3/2011-CS-II(C) dated 05.06.2011 (copy enclosed), were being received by this Department.
2. The matter has been under examination in this Department in consultation with Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance for some time. It has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to grant NFSG w.e.f. 22.06.2011 to the officials as stated in Para (1) above till their promotion as PA on adhoc basis for which order was issued vide this Department’s OM No. 5/3/2011-CS-II(C) dated 05.08.2011 subject to the eligibility conditions and after following the procedures as prescribed in OM No. 20/49/2009-CS-II(B) dated 22.06.2011.
3. Accordingly, the Cadre Units of CSSS are requested to place the eligible Steno Grade ‘D’ as on 22.06.2011 as given in Annexure to the OM in NFSG after following the procedure as p as prescribed in OM No. 20/49/2009-CS-II(B) dated 22.06.2011 and ascertaining the relevant eligibility conditions. A copy of order placing the eligible Steno Grade ‘D’ in NFSG, as stated may please be furnished to this Department for the purpose of the record. Ministries/Departments and officials concerned may check the information in Annexure and bring to notice of this Department if there is any discrepancy in the list by 29.06.2018.
4. Cadre Units should sent a report to CS-II Division detailing the officers who have been granted NFSG by 20th July, 2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India)
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- DoPT: Grant Of NPSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP 4200) to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers – Dopt orders
- Creation of a new Grade of UDC (NFSG) & Stenographer Grade-D (NFSG) in KVS
- Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
- Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
- Grant of NFSG to UDCs of CSCS – regarding
- Ad-hoc promotion from Stenographer-I to Private Secretary Grade – DoP
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS