Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in PB-l to all group “D” Employees : ESIC Order
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
No. A-28112/1/2009-Med. VI.
The Director (Medical) Delhi/Noida
All Medical Superintendent of
Sub:- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in PB-l to all group “D” Employees including Para-medical Employees appointed in ESIC Hospitals/Institutions as per the pre-amended Recruitment Rules.
1 am directed to convey the approval of the Corporation for grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in PB-l in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- to all group “D” Employees including Para-medical Employees appointed in ESIC Hospitals/Institutions as per the pre-amended Recruitment Rules, vide its 160th Meeting held on 19.09.2013 as per supplementary item no. ESIC-5 in the minutes.
In view of above, you are requested to take necessary action.
Jt. Director (M)
Related to Your Search:
- Salary Disbursement for October, 2016 on 28.10.2016 : ESIC
- ESIC: Recruitment of Around 5200 Various Posts in ESIC Under Way
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC): Renovation of various hospitals run by State Government under Employees’ State Insurance Scheme (ESIS)
- Enhancement of reimbursement ceiling on medical expenditure incurred by State ESI Schemes
- ESIC Approves the Enhancement of Wage Ceiling from Present Rs. 15,000 per Month to Rs. 21,000
- BIO-Metric ID for Industrial Workers by ESIC
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria and enhancement in the payment of unemployment benefit under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana of ESIC
- ESIC Calendar and Diary 2018
- Clarification on grant of CCL and other related benefits for the third Child, in case of second surviving child : ESIC Orders