MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
The General Secretary NFIR
3, Chelmsford Road,
Sub:- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS to the employees holding feeder post in a cadre where promotional post is in same Grade Pay.
The undersigned is directed to refer to NFIR’s letter No. IV/MACPS/09/Pt-6, dated 31/01/2013 and to state that the provisions contained in Para-1 of Annexure to Board’s letter dt.10-06-09 may be read alongwith the provision contained in Para-8 of Annexure to said letter dated 10-06-09 which stipulates that promotions earned in the Post carrying same Grade Pay in the promotional hierarchy as per Recruitment Rules shall be counted for the purpose of MACP Scheme.
It is further stated that on receipt of references from Zonal Railways seeking clarification as to what Grade Pay would be admissible under MACPS to an employee holding feeder post In a cadre where promotional post is in the same Grade pay, a reference was made to DoP&T seeking their clarificaticn. Based on the clarifications given by DOP&T, Board’s letter dated 13-12-2012 has been issued Since DoP&T is nod al department, of Govt. on the subject of MACPS, this Ministry is not in position to deviate from the instructions/clarifications issued by them.
In view of the above, Federations is requested may please appreciate the position.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS to the employees holding feeder post in a cadre where promotional post is in same Grade Pay
- MACP Clarification on direct recruitment for the post of GP 4600, GP 4200 and GP 2800
- Railway Board Orders on MACP – Granting 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification regarding
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification for Railway Employees
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Clarification regarding grant of grade pay on promotional post
- Railway: Cases of promotion taking place in the pre-revised pay structure between 01-01-2006 and the date of notification of RS(RP)Rules, 2008 and the subsequent merger of the pre-revised pay scales of the promotional and the feeder posts in a common Grade fixation of pay clarifications