Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to employees – reg.
Ref: (i) Record Note of discussion in the Joint committee held on 15th March 2011 and 27th July 2012 on MACPS.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No.IV/MACPS/09/Pt.7 dated 04/07/2013.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No.IV/MACPS/09/Pt.7 dated 06/07/2013.
In this connection, NFIR wishes to convey to the Railway Board that the contention of the Federation for granting benefit of financial upgradation under MACPS in the promotional hierarchy has been ordered not only by the CAT (OA No.1038/CH/2010) but has also been upheld by the High court (CWP No.19387 of 2011) and the supreme court (sLP No.CC 7467/2013).
Federation, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue necessary instructions early to avoid sufferings of staff. A copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to NFIR.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP scheme-wrongful clarification issued by Railway Board – NFIR Letter
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS in the Promotional Hierarchy (instead of Grade Pay Hierarchy) – NFIR
- MACPS on Promotional Hierarchy – NFIR
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy-instead of Grade Pay hierarchy
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Grant of 6600 GP as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways: NFIR
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- 7th CPC MACP Anomalies- NFIR