Grant of entry pay to Assistant Section Officers of CSS promoted on or after 01.01.2006: DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated the 8th October, 2018
Subject : Grant of entry pay to ASOs of CSS promoted on or after 01.01.2006 – Reg.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Expenditure’s OM No.8-23/2017-E.III A dated 28.9.2018 for information and compliance to all cadre units of CSS in respect of Assistant Section Officers of CSS cadre, who got promoted on or after 1.1.2006 and whose pay, as fixed under Rule 13 of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 happened to be lower than the entry pay of direct recruit Assistant Section Officers appointed on or after 1.1.2006.
2. This is also in compliance with the direction of Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench’s Order dated 6.7.2018 (pronounced on 3.8.2018) in respect of OA No.1015/2013 (Shri Radhey Shyam Singh & Others Vs. Union of India).
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of Pay of Group D officials promoted to Postal Assistant
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Promotion of UDCs of Central Secretariat Clerical Service to the Assistant Grade of Central Secretariat Service on Ad hoc basis.
- Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers in CSS
- Dopt order 2013 : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Nagpur and Faridabad under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Promotion of Section Officers of the CSS to Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Grant of Non-Functional Scale to Section Officers of CSS – Clarification on fixation of pay – Dopt Order