Postal Department DA Hike Order July 2021 | 7th Pay Commission DA benefits to central govt employees | DA for postal employees | DA hike order 2021
File NO.PP-08/2/2021 – PAP-DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/ (Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001.
Dated: 20th July 2021.
All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
Chief General Manager, BD Dte/ Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT) Directors of All PTCs,
Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2021.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II (B) dated 20th July 2021 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Encl.: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- India Post Circulars: DA to Central Government employees effective from Jan 1, 2019
- Payment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Dearness allowance effective from 1st July 2019
- DA Orders July 2018 for Postal Employees
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2012 onwards – reg.
- Department of Posts – Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) effective from 01.07.2018 onwards
- 7th CPC Outstation Allowance to the staff working in RMS Sections of Railway lines
- Dearness Allowance order to Gramin Dak Sevaks July 2016
- 7th CPC DA Order – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Indian Railway employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021