Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi — 110001
The Chief PMG Delhi Circle, New Delhi
Grant of Cycle Maintenance Allowance after rationalisation of categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks on implementation of GDS Committee Report.
I am directed to refer to DPS(O & HQ) DO letter no.Estt/R-275/Pt.II dtd 11.09.2019 on the above noted subject and to inform you that, the matter has been examined by this Directorate.
- Further, I am therefore directed by the Competent Authority to inform you that, after rationalization of all categories of GDS on implementation of GDS Committee report, all the categories of GDS posts who erstwhile called as Mail Carrier/Mail Deliverer etc. have been brought under the category of ABPMIDak Sevaks. But nature of work/duties of these categories have not been changed. Hence, Cycle Maintenance Allowance may be granted to those ABPM/Dak Sevaks only, who use their own cycle for Out door duty, Mail Collection, Delivery, Conveyance etc.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Tel. No. 011-23096629
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Cycle Maintenance Allowance of GDS Mail Carrier/Mail Deliverer
- Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts
- GDS – Kamlesh Chandra Committee on Limited Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- GDS: Implementation of recommendations of One-man committee on wages and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Revision of the rates of Cycle Maintenance Allowance: Implementation of Seventh Central Pay Commission’s recommendations
- Implementation of the Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission- Revision in the rates of Cycle Maintenance Allowance
- Revised draft notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks cycle-II/2019-2020 and subsequent cycle
- Grant of revised TRCA to the genuine substitutes of GDS from 01.07.2018 – DOP
- GDS: Limited Transfer Facility for all categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks – Recommendation of Kamlesh Chandra Committee