General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
GPF Interest Rate 2019
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
F.NO. 5(2)-B(PD)/ 2019
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 21st October, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December. This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st October, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India
Related to Your Search:
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- General Provident Fund Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders
- GPF Interest rate from 1st April 2018 (7.6%)
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- Government reduces interest rate on GPF to 8 percent
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017