[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA] EXTRAORDINARY
PART II SECTION-3, SUB-SECTION (i)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT
DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
10th April 2013
G.S.R. …. In pursuance of provision of rule 45 of the Fundamental Rules, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Rules 1963, namely :-
1. Short Title & Commencement:
(1) These rules may be called the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Amendment Rules 2013.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
2. In the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi), Rules, 1963, at the end of sub-rule (ii) of Rule 1 under Supplementary Rule 317-B-8 (which provides for maintenance of separate pools for certain categories of officers), the following phrase be inserted “or in the office of the Resident Commissioners of various State/UT Government at Delhi”. The amended rule will read as under:
“Tenure Officers Pool for the officers of the Indian Administrative Service, the Indian Forest Service and the Indian Police Service on duty with the Central Government or the Delhi Administration on tenure basis or in the office of the Resident Commissioners of various State/UT Governments at Delhi”[F.No.12016/1/2004-Pol.II]
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- General Pool Accommodation to State/UT Employees in Delhi – Clarification
- Procedure of applying for General Pool Residential Accommodation under Ladies Pool
- Allotment of residential accommodation to All India Service Officers of AGMUT Cadre from Tenure Pool
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Retention of Govt. Accommodation on Retirement or Terminal Leave: Amendment in Rules
- Gazette Notification Regarding retention of quarter on retirement or terminal leave
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Amendment in retention period of residence in case of terminal leave or retirement : Directorate of Estates Orders