Framing of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Library and Information Officer (LIO) in the Level 11 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie
No. 13012/2/2004-Academy Desk
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, Block IV, Fourth Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
15 May, 2017
Sub: Framing of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Library and Information Officer (LIO) in the Level 11 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie – Regarding.
The undersigned is directed to upload the draft recruitment rules for the post of Library and Information Officer (LIO) in the Level 11 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600) in the Lal Bahadhur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie and to request for comments, if any, from all the stakeholders on the draft RRs. The comments may kindly be sent to the undersigned on e-mail id: ‘[email protected]’ latest by 08.06.2017.
Encl: As above.
(Syed Imran Ahmed)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
[To be published in the Gazette of India, Part 11,Section 3, Sub-section (i)] Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel and Training Training Division Notification New Delhi, the 2017 G.S.R – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Library and Information Officer in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie, namely:
1. Short title and commencement. – (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie, Library and Information Officer, Recruitment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and level in pay matrix.- The number of the post, its classification and the level in the pay matrix attached thereto, shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the said Schedule.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and qualifications, etc. – The method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualifications.- No person
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax. – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non-selection post.|
|Library and Information on Officer.||1* (2017)*Subject to variation dependent on work load.||General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial.||Level – 11 in the pay matrix (Rs.67700- 208700).||Not applicable.|
|Age limit for direct recruits.||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.|
|Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Not applicable.||Two years for promotees.|
|Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods||In case of recruitment by promotion/ deputation/absorption grades from which promotion/deputation/absorption to be made||If DPC exits what is its Composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Composite method (promotion or deputation).||Deputation/Promotion or Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500 in the pay matrix) or;
(iii) With six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Level 8 (Rs.4 7600-151100 in the pay matrix); or
(iv) with seven years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400 in the pay matrix) and
(b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as below:
(i) Master’s Degree of a recognised University
(ii) Master’s Degree in Library Science of a recognised University or Institute
(iii) five years experience in a library of standing e.g. National Library or Library of a University or Government college or Institution of National Importance e.g. National Archives, State Archieves, Sahitya Academy or Administrative Training Institutes (ATI)/Central Training Instititutes (CTI)
(i) Two years Experience of computerising Library activities.
(ii) Professional experience of Documentation work in a responsible capacity
Note 1: The departmental Assistant Library & Information Officer in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400 in the pay matrix) with 7 years regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith outsiders. If he/she is selected for appointment to the post, it shall be treated as having been filled by promotion.
Note 2: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible to consider for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 3: Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
|Composition of Group A Departmental Confirmation committee for considering confirmation: -1. Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration – Chairman
2. Joint Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration -Member
3. Joint Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Adm inistration -Member
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.|
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations — revision of pay scales- amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- Maximum age limit in case of appointment by deputation/deputation including short term contract
- Maximum age limit in case of appointment by deputation / deputation
- Recruitment Rules to the posts of Assistant Director in Pay Level 12 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 78800-209200/-) in the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration
- DoPT – Filling up the post of Library & Information Officer in Level-11 of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 on Composite Method
- DoPT: Framing of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Physiotherapist in the Lal Bahadhur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie
- DoPT – Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the posts of Dresser (Dispensary) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie
- UPSC Vacancy for the post of Level-6, Level-7 and Level 12 – DoPT Orders 2019
- Filling up the post of Assistant Director (Vigilance) in the Office of UPSC in Level-10 of the pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) on deputation basis