Finance Minister not given assurance for reviewing the retrograde recommendations of 7th CPC – NFIR
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi 110 055
Press Statement of M.Raghavaiah, General Secretary
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley’s Budget (2016-17) failed to address the genuine aspirations of working class.
- The Income Tax Exemption limit for serving and retired Central Government employees has not been revised.
- The Fixed Medical Allowance for Retired Central Government employees has not been raised to Rs. 2000/- p.m. from the existing Rs. 500/- p.m., resulting continued hardship to Retired Central Government employees who live in remote places and small towns where medical facilities not provided.
- The Finance Minister has not spoken on the employees’ demand for abolition of New Pension Scheme.
- It is sad to note that the Finance Minister has not given assurance for reviewing the retrograde recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission although he said that a Committee has been constituted.
The Workers’ of Government Sector, Private as well Unorganized Sectors are disappointed over the Budget announcements.
Mr.Raghavaiah, General Secretary, NFIR has urged upon the Prime Minister to accept Railway Minister’s proposal sent in November, 2015 and see that Railway Employees are exempted from New Pension System.
Related to Your Search:
- Government’s assurance on 7th CPC issues mainly relating to Minimum Wage & Multiplying Factor
- Reimbursement of Medical claims of serving and retired Railway employees
- Resolve the 7th CPC related issues: Charter of demands – Deferment of Strike Action on Government’s assurance
- Serious disappointment on retrograde and perverse recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission – NFIR
- Meeting of the Committee to examine the recommendations of 7th CPC regarding Allowances
- Railway Minister gives assurance to settle the pending issues of Railway employees
- Railwaymen demand OROP
- Extension of age limit of retired Railway Doctors as Contact Medical Practitioners upto the age of 70 years
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff