Filling up the post of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer in EPFO – reg.
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
SHRAM SHAKTI BHAVAN
NEW DELHI – 110001
D.O. No. A-12026/05/2015-SS.1
February 17, 2016
Employees Provident Fund Organization is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. The financial/ accounts matter in the EPFO are looked after by FA & CAO which is in PB-4, GP: Rs. 10,000/-. The post of FA & CAO has fallen vacant on 29.12.2015 due to repatriation of its incumbent and is required to be filled on deputation/ short term contract basis. This Ministry has already issued a vacancy circular (copy enclosed) for the said post and the same has also been published in Employment News dated 6-12 February, 2016. The said vacancy circular is also available on the official website of this Ministry.
2. I shall be grateful, if you could kindly arrange to circulate the same amongst all eligible officers of organized Group ‘A’ service under your Ministry/Department and forward applications of interested & eligible officers to this Ministry before last date to receive such application .i.e. 21.03.2016.
Encl: As above.
Shri Sanjay Kothari
Department of Personnel & Training,
Ministry of Personnel, Pub. Grievances & Pensions,
F.No. A-12026/05/2015 – SS.I
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour & Employment/Shram Aur Rozgar Mantralaya
New Delhi, dated the 13 January 2016
Subject: Application for the post of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer (PB-4- Rs-37400-67000 Plus grade Pay Rs.10,000) on deputation/short term contract basis in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization — reg.
Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer(PB-4- Rs-37400-67000 plus grade Pay Rs.10,000) to be filled on deputation/short term contract basis in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi.
2. Following officers are eligible to apply for the post:-
Officers of the Central Government (including Officers of the Organized Accounts Services)/Officers of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization failing which Officers of statutory or autonomous Organization who are :-
(a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with 6 years’ regular service in the pay band of Rs.37,400-67,000 or equivalent in the grade pay of Rs.8700/-. and
(b) possessing minimum 5 years experience in budget, establishment and accounts
1. Period of deputationlcontract including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not exceed 5 years.
2, The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding :56 yearas off the closing date of receipt of application.
3. The Pay and allowance of the selected officer shall be regulated as per Deptt of Pers. & Trang OM No- 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time. Officers who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names subsequently.
4. It is requested that applications (in triplicate), in the prescribed profonna (Annexure) in respect of eligible and interested officers may be forwarded to Shri Manish Kumar Gupta, Joint Secretary, M/o Labour & Employment, Room No-106, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi through concerned Cadre Controlling Authorities along with following documents so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular:-
a) Attested copies of the ACRs/APARs for last 5 years i.e. 2011-12 to 2015-16
b) Vigilance clearance
c) No penalty certificate
d) Integrity Certificate
5. Application received after prescribed date or without requisite documents will not be considered. Details of the Organization can be accessed at www.epfindia.com.
Under Secy to the Govt of India
Encl As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Vacancy for officers in UPSC in Level 7 of the pay Matrix on Promotion / Deputation under Central Government, Deputation / Reemployment (For Armed Forces personnel)
- Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs
- DoPT: Vacancy circular for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) on deputation basis in UIDAI, RO – Bengaluru
- Filling up the post of Director, National Institute of Social Defence(NISD) under the D/o Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Recruitment to the post of Despatch Rider in the Ministry of Defence by Deputation and Absorption and Re-employment basis
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Haryana Region), Food Corporation of India, Panchkula under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
- Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
- Filling up the post of Assistant Director (Vigilance) in the Office of UPSC in Level-10 of the pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) on deputation basis