Filling up of posts of Junior Engineer, G.P. 4200 against 25% Promotionl Quota — Calling of candidates in 3x formuIa for holding selection, reg.
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS / RAIL MANTRALAYA
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen,
3, Chelmsford Road,
New Delhi – 110 055
for Secretary/Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale
- Filling up of supervisory posts of Accounts Department
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale: NFIR
- Educational qualification for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in S&T Departments on the Railways
- Strengthening of IT Cadre of Indian Railway
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways
- South Eastern Railway invites applications for TGT, PGT, Jr. Engineer , Clerk, Technician (SRD for PWD Candidates) – 363 Posts.
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)