The General Secretary
Indian Ordnance Factories Gazetted Officers Association.
All India Association of Non-Gazetted Officers.
National Defence Non-Gazetted Staff Association.
All India Defence Employees Federation
Indian National Defence Workers Federation
Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh.
Sub:- Views on the Proposal for re-naming of Chargeman & JWM-Requirement of.
Ref:- OFB letter No. 100/MISC/Renaming/A/NG dated 08-08-2012.
|Sl No.||Existing Designation||Feasible Proposed Designation|
|2.||Junior Works Manger/Technical||Senior Engineer|
|3.||Chargeman /Non Technical (Other Than Stores)||Junior Administrative Officer|
|4.||Junior Works Manager/Non-Technical (Other Than Stores)||Senior Administrative officer|
|5.||Chargeman/Non Technical (Stores)||Junior Store Officer|
|6.||Junior Works Manger Non-Technical (Stores)||Senior Store Officer|
It has been directed to obtain views from all concerned Associations /Federations on the above proposal once again.
Accordingly, it is hereby requested to submit/forward your views on the above-mentioned specific proposal immediately so as to reach this office by 22-11-2012, to enable timely compilation and submission to Ordnance Factory Board for consideration, as directed.
Related to Your Search:
- ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD (OFB) – Cadre restructure of Store Keeping Staff in Ordnance Factories
- INDWF writes to DGOF and Chairman of OFB to grant third MACP to MCM in Ordnance Establishments
- Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations: Ministry of Defence
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has designated 285 beds for isolation wards in handling Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases
- Modernisation of Ordnance Factories
- Cadre Review of Clerical Staff in Ordnance Factories Organisation – INDWF
- Review of Ordnance Factories
- Grant of meeting to discuss about the Ordnance Factories
- Proposed model for promotion of Master Craftsman and Chargeman in Defence Ordnance Establishments