APAR submission last date 2021 – 31.12.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated: 25th June 2021.
Subject: Extension of timelines for submission of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of Group-A, B and C officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadre through SPARROW portal for the year 2020-2021.
The undersigned is directed to invite reference to this Department’s OM of even number dated 17th May, 2021 conveying revised timelines for completion of APAR process for the year 2020-2021 in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadres and the Estt. Division of DoPT’s o.M. No 21011/02/2015-Estt. (A)-part-II dated 17th June, 2021 vide which the timelines for completion of APAR process for the year 2020-21 for group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services has been further extended
- Accordingly, in the view of the prevailing covid-19 situation, it has been decided with the approval of competent authority that the timelines for distribution/online generation, recording and completion of entire APAR process for the year 2020-21, shall also be extended further in respect of all Group A, B and C officers/staff of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadres as specified in the Annexure.
- lt has further been decided that for the APAR year 2020-21, the extended timelines specified ln the Annexure shall also apply to the reporting, reviewing officers who have demitted office or retired from service on or after 29.02.2021. They shall be allowed to record their remarks till the respective extended cut-off dates.
- Further, the decision conveyed vide Estt. Division OM dated 14.06.2021 (copy enclosed) delinking recording and completion of APAR for the year 2020-21 from the conduct of Annual Medical Examination and thereafter submission report by 31.12.2021 may also please be noted for compliance.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Extension of timeline for submission of summary of Medical Report in respect of Group A officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- APAR Timeline Extension for Group A, B, C officers of CCS for the year 2020-2021 DoPT Order
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- APAR submission last date of Group A, B, and C officers in the CCS have been extended
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020