Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
11th June 2020
Subject: Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 30.03.2020 on the above subject, extending the timelines for distribution / online generation, recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services, as a one-time measure, owing to the situation arising out of the lockdown due to spread of corona virus.
2. In view of prevailing situation, it has been decided to further extend the timelines for distribution/online generation, recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services, as a one-time measure, as specified in Annexure.
3. The extended timelines for the APAR year 2019-20 shall also apply to the reporting / reviewing / accepting authorities, who have demitted office or retired from service on or after 29.02.2020 and they shall be allowed to record their remarks till the respective extended cut-off dates.
4. Further, the decision conveyed vide O.M. of even number dated 22.05.2020 delinking recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 from the conduct of Annual Medical Examination and thereafter submission of summary of Medical Report by 31.12.2020, shall continue.
Time schedule for recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-2020 for Group ‘A ‘, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services
|SI.No.||Activity||Date by which activity to be completed.|
|1.||Distribution of blank forms / online generation of APAR||By 31st July 2020 or earlier|
|2.||Submission of Self- appraisal to reporting officer||31st August , 2020|
|3.||Forwarding of report by reporting officer o reviewing officer||30th September 2020|
|4.||Forwarding of report by reviewing officer to A PAR Cell / Accepting Authority (wherever provided)||15th November, 2020|
|5.||Appraisal by Accepting Authority , wherever provided||31st December, 2020|
|6.||(i) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is no accepting authority||31st December, 2020|
|(ii)Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is accepting authority||15th January, 2021|
|7.||Receipt of representation, if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of communication|
|8.||Forwarding of representation to the competent authority|
|(a) Where there is no accepting authority for APAR||31st January, 2021|
|(b) Where there is accepting authority for APAR||15th February, 2021|
|9.||Disposal of representation by the competent authority||Within one month of the date of receipt of representation by the competent authority|
|10.||Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR cell||Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|11.||End of entire APAR process, after which APAR will be finally taken on record||31st March, 2021|
Related to Your Search:
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
- Relaxation and extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2018-19 electronically in respect of AIS Officers on account of their engagement on duty in connection with the ongoing General Elections
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Further Extension of timelines for recording of PAR for the year 2019-20 in respect of AIS officers – DoPT