Extension of time limit for Members of Parliament for shifting from transit / temporary / accommodation to regular accommodation
Subject : Extension of time limit for Members of Parliament for shifting from transit / temporary / accommodation to regular accommodation.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Rajya Sabha Parliamentary Bulletin Part.II dated 14.6.2005 and Lok Sabha Secretariat Letter No. 14/1/2006/MS dated 13/3/2006 on the subject cited above and to say that the newly elected Members of Parliament are allowed to stay in the transit accommodation without payment of rent for two weeks from date of habitability, of the regular accommodation allotted to them.
Related to Your Search:
- Guidelines for retention for Government accommodation by the allottee who are not regular Govt. Servant Viz Consultant etc.
- Retention of GPRA by CGE & AIS Officers posted to State of J&K – Extension upto 30.06.2015
- Retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation by Central Government Civilian Employees and Officers
- Directorate of Estates Orders: Revision of Guidelines for Allotment of Government Accommodation from General Pool to the Political Parties
- Reimbursement of Guest Room Accommodation Charges to Defence Service Personnel
- Revision of Guidelines for Allotment of Government Accommodation from General Pool to the Political Parties
- MPs Quota for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Early Closure of Central Government Offices in connection with the Swearing of Ceremony of the newly elected Prime Minister of India on 30.05.2019
- KV School: Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations