Dopt Orders 2013 – Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application.
In continuation of this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 22/04/2013, ¡t is intimated that training to RTI Nodal Officers, RTI Cell officials and NIC/IT personnel attached with Ministries/Departments of Government of India have been completed by DoPT with the help of NIC.
2. It is again requested that training to all the CPlOs and First Appellate Authorities (FAAs) may be provided by the concerned Ministry/Department, through the officials trained by DoPT/NIC, User name/password to all the CPIOs and FAAs are to be provided by RTI Nodal Officers of the concerned Ministry/Department. It is imperative that the RTI Nodal Officers start updating the details of CPIOs / FAAs in the system and issue user name and password to them at the earliest.
3. As mentioned in the said O.M., it is planned to extend the facility of RTI online web portal to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India. This facility is being extended to Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries and Department of Consumer Affairs and Department of Food and Public Distribution from 22 May 2013.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders- Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application
- Online Filing of RTI Application: Facility extended to 37 Ministries/Departments
- DO to PAs regarding RTIMIS workshop on 27.09.16 at CSOI
- Launch of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application – Dopt order
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- 2000 central government organisations to accept online RTI applications
- Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details
- Dopt Orders – Electronic Indian Postal Order – extension of service to Indian Citizens residing in India