Ministry of Finance
Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns for taxpayers in Kerala
In view of the disruption caused due to severe floods in Kerala, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) hereby further extends the “Due Date” for furnishing Income Tax Returns from 31st August, 2018 to 15th September, 2018 for all Income Tax assessees in the State of Kerala, who were liable to file their Income Tax Returns by 31st August, 2018.
CBDT had earlier extended the ‘Due Date’ for filing of Income Tax Returns from 31st July, 2018 to 31st August, 2018 in respect of the categories of taxpayers who were liable to file their Income Tax Returns by 31st July, 2018.
Related to Your Search:
- Income Tax Due Date extended for filing returns to 31.8.2012
- Extension of Due Date for filing of Income Tax Returns
- CBDT – Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports from 30th September, 2018 to 15th October, 2018
- Due Date of E-Filing of Income Tax Returns for Assessment Year 2012-13 Extended up to 31st August, 2012
- Income Tax Offices to remain open on Saturday,5th August, 2017 for filing of income tax returns
- Extension of last date for filing of Income Tax Returns – Extended upto 5th August
- July 31 is the Last Date to File the Income Tax Returns
- Income Tax returns can still be filed even after the deadline: IT dept. urges