Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) – Action Taken Report on the Minutes of the 28th SCOV A meeting held under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 27.06.2016
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare)
Para 4(iv) of the minutes: Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
The representatives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare informed that the 7th CPC has recommended that all Postal Dispensaries should be covered with CGHS. It was decided to await the decision of the Government within a month.
(Action: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
The decision of the Government on the recommendations of 7th CPC is still awaited.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to indicate latest status during the meeting a to where the matter is pending. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has also been reminded on the same vide DoPPW OM dated 04.01.2017 to expedite the matter.
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- KV teachers Extension of CGHS facilities
- SCOVA : Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held on 23rd March 2018
- KVS: Extension of CGHS facilities to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan retired employees
- Extension of CGHS facilities to employees of Supreme Court Legal Services Committee
- Extension of CGHS facilities to the pensioners of post and Telegraph Department
- Minutes of the meeting: 29th SCOVA meeting under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP)
- Extension of CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- NPS covered pensioners allowed to use CGHS facilities without any bar of minimum qualification service