Extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances
Govt. of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi, the 4 August, 2015
All Nodal Officers of all Ministries/ Departments
(Web Based Pensioners’ Portal)
Subject: To extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances.
As you are aware, the grievances of pensioners are being fed online through our application CPENGRAMS available in the Pensioners’ Portal maintained by this Department. To facilitate lodging of grievances by pensioners’ spread all over India, this Department has identified 43 Pensioners’ Associations across the country as per list enclosed. These Associations, some time find out difficult in getting the grievances redressed in spite of constant follow up with the Departmental offices at regional level. Some of the Pensioners Associations have pointed out that timely action is not being taken by various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations for redressal of grievances and same remain pending for unduly long periods.
You are therefore, requested to sensitize your Department towards the grievances of pensioners so that unnecessary delays could be avoided for prompt redressal of grievances. The regional offices and field officers, wherever they exist also be requested to provide all cooperation to the Pensioners’ Associations who are helping in the redressal of grievances.
Related to Your Search:
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances
- Pensioners Portal – Rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid being given to identified Pensioners Associations
- Interactive Awareness Workshop Under Pensioners’ Portal
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioners Portal
- Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
- KVS – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Grievances Portal
- To Fix timeline for redressal of grievances – Web based Pensioner’s Portal
- Swachh Bharat Pakhwada (May 16-31, 2016) Action Plan for Pensioners’ Associations