Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015 for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners, almost confirmed 6% increase…
Expected DA from Jan 2015 is on fourth step, no change in the index of CPI(IW) for the month of October 2014, stands at 253 only.
Increase in Dearness allowance for Central Govt employees and Pensioners from Jan 2015 is likely to be 6% and the total Dearness allowance will go up to 113%.
When comparing with previous instalments of additional DA, this is some what low. In July 2013 and Jan 2014, both the installments was in double digit.
After this DA, there will be only another instalment in July 2015 which is the last instalment of additional DA in Sixth Pay Commission. And the first installment for the year 2016, the DA calculation may be change with the recommendations of 7th CPC.
The below table describes the position of AICPIN with DA Calculation…
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for central govt employees increased by 3% w.e.f. 01.01.2022
- Expected DA Jan 2015 – ‘DA’ run may stop at 113
- Expected Dearness Allowance: Two More Instalments for the tenure of 6th Pay Commission
- Expected Dearness allowance from July 2013
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Pensioners due from 1.7.2015
- Union Cabinet today approves 7% DA from July 2014 to CG Employees and Pensioners
- AICPIN for Jan 2015 : CPI-IW Base Year 2001=100 for the month of January 2015 released by Labour Bureau
- Expected DA From Jan 2012
- PIB Press Release on Dearness Allowance : Release of additional installment of DA to CG Staff and DR to CG Pensioners, due from 1.1.2013