“This time, it is not just the employees, but the members of the 7th Pay Commission too who are very eager to know about the Dearness Allowance from January 2016. “
‘Expected DA January 2016’ has the honour of making not just the Central Government employees and pensioners curious; it has even got the 7th Pay Commission on the list of eagerly waiting audience.
It is a well-known fact that Central Government employees love to read all kinds of information, analyses, orders, and predictions about the Dearness Allowance. Here are our fact- and trend-based predictions for the additional Dearness Allowance which will be announced from 01.01.2016.
Calculation of DA : The Government of India presently calculates the level of inflation for purposes of grant of dearness allowance to Central Government Employees on the basis of the All India Consumer Price index Number for Industrial Workers (2001=100) (AICPI). The twelve monthly average of the AICPI (2001 base) as on 1st January and 1st July of each year is used for calculating the Dearness Allowance (DA).
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission DA Calculation – Jan 2016 AICPIN starts with new episode of ‘Expected DA July 2016
- Expected DA July 2014 – Finally it concludes at 7%
- Expected DA from Jan 2016 – Last and A New Chapter Begins
- AICPIN Points for the month of September to be released today
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA
- 2015 July’s AICPIN Points to be Released Today
- Expected DA January 2020 – Dearness Allowance calculation’s 3rd stage is over!
- Central Government Employees News: Expected DA from January 2014
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED