Labour Bureau releases the data of AICPIN for the month of December 2020.
The All-India CPI-IW for December 2020 decreased by 1.1 points and stood at 118.8 (one hundred eighteen and point eight).
The important statistics data of the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPIN) for the month of December 2020 will be released by the Labour Bureau on 29 January 2021. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is the key factor to calculate the percentage of Dearness Allowance. All Central and State Government employees, CPSE employees, PSU employees, bank employees, and also pensioners are eligible to get the DA or DR in India.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA Table from Jan 2022 – AICPIN for December 2021 Press Release
- Expected DA from Jan 2014 – AICPIN for the month of August 2013
- Expected AICPIN for December 2013 – Expected DA Jan 2014
- Expected DA Central Govt Employees AICPIN for the month of September 2020 stands at the level of 118
- AICPIN for the month of July 2018 – Expected DA Jan 2019?
- Most of the Central Government employees feel that the enhancement of DA/DR is meager
- AICPIN FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2014 – EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2014
- Expected DA from May 2017 for Bank Employees
- AICPIN for Feb 2015 – Labour Bureau Publishes today