Ex-servicemen talk to Antony to resolve pension anomalies – One rank one pension
Ex-servicemen of Lucknow have approached defence minister AK Antony with their demand to rectify anomalies in their pension policies. Retired soldiers of the army, navy and air force, under the pan India banner — Indian Ex-servicemen Movement (IESM) — have, in a letter to the minister, pointed out a “serious lacuna’’ that the ministry of defence (MoD) has committed while formulating the pension guidelines for retired personnel.
“On completing 21 years of service, a major rank officer gets a pension higher than a lieutenant colonel, colonel, brigadier or a major general,” said wing commander (retd) AK Sahai, who is also the Lucknow convener of IESM.
Source – http://www.hindustantimes.com/
Related to Your Search:
- Group of ex-servicemen decides to boycott government functions: One Rank One Pension
- ONE RANK ONE PENSION : SERVICE CHIEFS MEET CABINET SECY ON PENSION ANOMALIES
- Good news soon on One Rank One Pension (OROP): Parrikar
- Enforce ‘One Rank One Pension’, Say Ex-Servicemen
- For One Rank One Pension, war veterans to march on Delhi
- OROP: Veterans to get Full Pension as Service Limit goes
- Government Committed to Provide Required Fund to Implement One Rank, One Pay (OROP): Antony
- One Rank One Pension Announcement of Implementation Expected in 4 to 8 weeks
- One Rank One Pension: Meeting of Military veterans with Parrikar inconclusive, threaten to go on hunger strike