Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
Some empanelled hospitals have stopped providing services in the recent past citing reasons of delayed payments, excessive deductions and low CGHS rates. 384 empanelled facilities have not renewed Memorandum of Agreement with ECHS till date. 69 empanelled facilities have rejoined after establishment of online billing system by ECHS.
Actions like issuance of show cause notice, issuance of ‘stop referral’ pending investigations have been carried out against such defaulting hospitals. The hospitals have refunded the amount in most of the cases. Details of action taken against the hospitals are as under:
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Rajeshbhai Chudasama in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Empanelment of Hospitals for ECHS Facilities
- Action to strengthen ECHS
- EMPANELMENT OF MEDICAL FACILITIES WITH ECHS
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme – Some private hospitals have withdrawn their services from ECHS
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals to face action for demanding advance or refusing to provide Service
- Simplification of the Procedure in CGHS
- ECHS Order: Empanelled Hospital Claims- Ophthalmic procedures
- Permission for treatment / investigations in respect of ECHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, hypertension & other Cardiac diseases, Dialysis and Cancer.
- DESW Orders : Permission for treatment/investigations in respect of ECHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, hypertension & other Cardiac diseases, Dialysis and Cancer.